Rules of Entry/Conditions
- Retailers, designers, architects, shopfitting companies or suppliers of the shopfitting industry, as well as the committee of experts, are eligible to enter.
- Entries are not confined to any specific countries or regions. The award is open to an international field.
- There is no entry fee.
- The submitted projects must not be older than 2 years – earliest opened in December 2019 (due to the current Covid Situation) at the time of the award ceremony.
- A company can submit a maximum of 4 projects.
- Every entry must be complete, i.e. consist of the application form and photographic material.
- Requirements for the photographic material → Size: At least 4000×7000 px. Resolution: 300 dpi. Format: jpg or tif.
- Image copyrights: The company submitting the entry holds the image copyrights and grants EHI Retail Institute the right to report on and publish the project (in print and online).
- EHI assumes that the details and declarations given by the company submitting the entry are correct and it cannot be held liable for any legal action or claims resulting from publication of the projects.
- The company submitting the entry does have a right to publish its projects.
- By submitting its entry, the company confirms that it has taken note of and accepted the Rules of Entry and Legal Information.
Guidelines and Supporting Documents
An entry must be submitted along with a detailed description of the project and its special features, as well as details of the location, area, responsible architect / shopfitting company, suppliers, etc.
As in planning of a store concept, details must not be disregarded. Plese clearly explain the special features of your project to the jury, for example: The basic planning ideas, challenges in accomplishing the project and how they were overcome, what materials or colours were chosen and why, innovative elements, technical innovations, etc.
Photos are the best means to convey as accurate a picture of the store to the jury. You should therefore enclose 8 photos or more showing different views of the project along with your entry.