You can submit your entries for EuroShop RetailDesign Award 2022 until 15th October, 2021. See our Online Form and Entry Guidelines below. The EHI is going to present the next EuroShop RetailDesign Award during the EuroCIS in February 2022. Please find all the information about participating here:
Present your project to a trade audience and join the ranks of the prestigious prize winners.
Take advantage of its being published in EHI media and cooperation with our partners. If your project is nominated for the final round or wins the award, it will be published in the following media:
- the trade magazine stores+shops (print version with a run of 12,000 copies and online)
- the official press releases of EHI und Messe Düsseldorf to members and press contacts (national and international)
- at www.euroshop-award.com
- information on the award at the EHI website and in the respective EHI newsletters
An entry must be submitted along with a detailed description of the project and its special features, as well as details of the location, area, responsible architect/shopfitting company, suppliers, etc.
Please consider: It is not suitable to submit shopping centers as a project, since Shopping Centers include many different stores and designs while this award solely evaluates the interior design of one single store/department store/restaurant etc.
As in planning of a store concept, details must not be disregarded. Please clearly explain the special features of your project to the jury, e.g.:
The basic planning ideas, challenges in accomplishing the project and how they were overcome, which materials or colours were chosen and why, innovative elements, technical innovations, etc.
Photos are the best means to convey as accurate a picture of the store to the jury. You should therefore enclose at least 8 or more photos showing different views of the project along with your entry. (Requirements for the photographic material → Size: At least 4000×7000 px. Resolution: 300 dpi. Format: jpg or tif)
- Retailers, designers, architects, shopfitting companies or suppliers to the shopfitting industry, as well as the committee of experts, are eligible to enter.
- Entries are not confined to any specific countries or regions. The award is open to an international field.
- There is no entry fee.
The submitted projects must not be older than 2 years – earliest opened in December 2019 (due to the current Covid Situation) at the time of the award ceremony.
- A company can submit a maximum of 4 projects.
- Every entry must be complete, i.e. consist of the application form and photographic material.
- Requirements for the photographic material → Size: At least 4000×7000 px. Resolution: 300 dpi. Format: jpg or tif.
- Image copyrights: The company submitting the entry holds the image copyrights and grants EHI Retail Institute the right to report on and publish the project (in print and online).
- EHI assumes that the details and declarations given by the company submitting the entry are correct and it cannot be held liable for any legal action or claims resulting from publication of the projects.
- The company submitting the entry does not have a right to have its projects published.
- By submitting its entry, the company confirms that it has taken note of and accepted the Rules of Entry and legal information.
Entry deadline: 15th October, 2021
Do you need help or have any questions please contact us.